NRG Energy (NRG) Purchases 450 MW Of Solar Development Projects From ArcLight
ArcLight Capital Partners, LLC just announced that it has sold 450 MW worth of solar development projects to NRG Energy via its portfoliocompany , US Solar Ventures Holdings, LLC.
In a press release, Bob Mooney and Bob Looper, 2 principals at US Solar,commented on the sale:
"The sale to NRG, an established leader in the independent powersector, will facilitate the commercial advancement of these projects,"according to Bob Mooney, principal at US Solar. Bob Looper, principalat US Solar added, "These projects will help meet the growing needs forsolar power in the Western United States."
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!