Nissan Electric Vehicle to be Unveiled at Paris Motor Show
Nissan has announced that it will come to the Paris Motor Show with a futuristic concept car that hints on the company’s future zero-emission production cars. The new car, dubbed the Townpod Concept, will featurean eye-catching design with a spacious and practical interior.
The car has been designed to offer zero-emission mobility to afuture generation of home-based entrepreneurs. The company furtherstates that the vehicle will be more than just a car and will herald anew era of flexible, stylish vehicles that will bring electric vehiclemobility to the masses.
Via: Car Body Design
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?
- Ernie Moniz To Lead the U.S. DOE
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry