Nexamp Completes 103 kW Solar Array For Delaware Valley Corp.
Delaware Valley Corp. and Nexamphave announced the completion a new solar installation at DelawareValley Corp.’s Tewksbury, Mass., manufacturing facility. The solararray, consisting of 532 solar panels, was designed and installed byNexamp. According to the companies, the system will offsetapproximately 10% of the electricity used in the facility and will payfor itself in less than five years.
"Economically, it will helpus to be more competitive in the products we provide, and also allow usto further promote our idea of Earth-friendly industry," says D. PaulDiMaggio, president of Delaware Valley Corp.
All of the components of the system were manufactured in Massachusetts: Evergreen Solar fabricated the system’s solar panels, PanelClaw produced the mounting system and Solectria Renewables provided the inverters.
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!