New Generation Energy Launches Renewable Energy Microfinance Site
New Generation Energy’s microfunding site is similar to other microfinancesites, but support is in the form of a donation rather than a loan, andemphasis is placed on project metrics such as energy savings andgreenhouse gas emissions reduction. Any U.S.-based nonprofitorganization may apply to be listed on the site.
The site canalso serve as a "billboard" for an organization’s efforts to becomegreener, NGE notes. Using the site, organizations can include pictures,video links, quotations from staff, and other materials to promote theorganization and help drive donations to support the project.
The site is available here.
SOURCE: New Generation Energy
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System