N Solar To Build First North American Factory In Sacramento
N Solar Inc., a newly incorporated U.S. company that is a subsidiary ofMillinet, an IT equipment manufacturer, business services provider andsolar cell manufacturer based in Seoul, Korea, has chosen the County of Sacramento for its first North American facility.
Accordingto the Sacramento Area Commerce and Trade Organization, the County ofSacramento and McClellan Business Park, N Solar Inc. recently signed alease with McClellan Business Park for 128,000 square feet ofindustrial space at 5207 Luce Ave. in McClellan. The company will beginoperations in September, ultimately bringing 150 new jobs to the region.
NSolar Inc. will have both its headquarters and solar modulemanufacturing operations based at McClellan Business Park. TheSacramento region was chosen for its proximity to state governmententities, accessibility to solar partners and programs, relatively lowcost of operations and business-friendly environment.
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa