My Parking Zone Recharges Electric Bikes Using Solar
Designed by Hojoon Lim the My Parking Zone is a solar-poweredbicycle parking that aims to make your green rides more comfortable. The concept allows the users to change the air in the tire and rechargeelectric bikes with solar energy.
The design also forecasts weathers so that the users can check theclimatic conditions before riding to work on a bicycle. Every electronic function is operated by solar energy which is harvested by a set ofpanels installed on the rooftop.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?
- Ernie Moniz To Lead the U.S. DOE
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS