Monaco Pavilion at Shanghai World Expo
Naco Architectureshave unveiled the designs of the Monaco Pavilion that is underconstruction for the Shanghai World Expo 2010. The building expressesthe identity of the client and combines hard construction with softmedia creations.
The unique buildingwill be wrapped in sea waves, where water will be pumped ontohorizontal troughs of water under each layer of the building. Theseshimmering waves are then reflected into the glass with the help of ashiny wire mesh, which is lit by LEDs for extra color at night. Thepumps feeding the troughs will be powered sustainably by solar energy.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?