Mitsubishi Supplies Modules For Rooftop Plant In Italy
Mitsubishi Electric Corp. saysa 2.9 MW photovoltaic installation for Coop’s new CNNA-Prato logisticcenter in Prato, Italy, has been completed. Of the 15,710 lead-freesolder PV modules used for the system, 15,650 modules were installed onthe warehouse roof, covering a surface of 21,000 square meters.
Thesystem is expected to generate 3.2 million kWh per year, which willmeet the energy needs of the new logistics center and generate anestimated 500,000 kWh in excess electricity that will be transferred tothe national distribution network.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System