Mitsubishi plans solar-powered multistory car parking that can juice your EV
The charging outlets are fitted onto the pallets on whichcars are parked. Mitsubishi anticipates the rise in use of EV’s andPHV’s in the future and plans to build more of these car parks and alsoconvert the existing ones into EV-friendly parking spaces. The companyhas also planned reducing the power consumption by using regenerativeenergy of elevators and solar-powered car parks.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?