MEMC Electronic Materials (WFR) Ordered To Pay BP Solar (BP) In Lawsuit
MEMC Electronic Materials was ordered to pay over $8.8 million in a legal dispute with BP Solar, according to the St. Louis Business Journal.The judgement against MEMC came on Friday after a jury ruled that MEMChad violated a supply agreement with BP back in 2006 and 2007.According to BP Solar, it had an agreement with MEMC to supply it withpolysilicon powder for three years. MEMC claims the agreement neverexisted, and says that it will appeal the ruling.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar