MEMC Appoints New Executives (WFR)
MEMC Electronic Materials Inc. says it has made three organizational changes to its corporate leadership team.
KenHannah, who had served as senior vice president and chief financialofficer since April 2006, has been promoted to the new position ofexecutive vice president of MEMC and president of MEMC Solar Materials.In this role, Hannah will be responsible for all sales andmanufacturing operations for polysilicon and solar wafers.
Semiconductorwafer sales and manufacturing operations will be led by ShakerSadasivam in his new role as executive vice president of MEMC andpresident of MEMC Semiconductor. He has been with MEMC for 19 years,most recently as senior vice president of research and development.Sadasivam will continue as head of research and development.
Additionally,Tim Oliver has been appointed senior vice president and chief financialofficer. He was most recently employed by Metavante Technologies, wherehe was the senior vice president and chief financial officer. Prior tojoining Metavante in July 2007, he served as vice president andtreasurer of Rockwell Automation.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?