Martifer Solar Completes Solar Carport System In California
Martifer Solar, the solar energy division of the Martifer Group, has completed its first SmartPark solar carport system in the U.S. The 35,000square-foot, 368 kW system was built for the Antelope Valley TransitAuthority in Lancaster, Calif.
The structure includesSmartPark-mounted modules, as well as a smaller roof-mounted system, and fulfills the dual purposes of generating clean electric energy andproviding shade protection for up to 110 vehicles.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?
- Ernie Moniz To Lead the U.S. DOE
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS