Marathon Special Products Releases New 1,000 V Products
Marathon Special Products, a provider of electrical/electroniccomponents, has announced availability of its 1,000 V AC/DC ratedproducts for solar power, wind power, and other industrial andcommercial applications.
Marathon’s power-distribution blocks,fuse holders and terminal blocks have been evaluated and rated to IEC60947-1 and the appropriate IEC component standards. In addition, theseproducts are compliant with UL 1741 for use with flexible strandedwires.
"Availability of 1000 V AC/DC-rated products allowscustomers to comply with CE/IEC standards and exploit Marathon’sshortest industry lead-times to serve end users effectively," statesVijay Chahar, Marathon’s vice president and general manager.
Marathon Special Products: (419) 352-8441
SOURCE: Marathon Special Products
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System