Main Street Power, Morgan Stanley Launch Solar Pilot Program
Main Street Power Co. Inc., a national solar developer, has launched afree energy pilot program subsidized through Solar Access California(SACA), a partnership between Main Street Power and Morgan Stanley.
Working with nonprofit agencies, the partnership’s program is designed todeliver free solar power to income-qualified residents of multi-unitapartments across California.
Under a No-Cost Power PurchaseStructure, SACA will own and operate the systems, while giving theenergy to the residents at no cost for 10 years. In addition, each ofthe projects will utilize state-of-the-art solar equipment andmonitoring systems, and the companies will train local nonprofit workers to gain additional skills to bring back to the communities where theylive.
SOURCE: Main Street Power Co. Inc.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System