Lotus Reveals New Hybrid Elite
High end automaker Lotus, recently revealed its new high-end EliteHybrid, and announced that the luxury vehicle car would be at this years Paris Motorshow. The new Lotus boasts a 5.0 litre V8 giving out 620 hpand 720 Nm of torque. The car’s hybrid drive train will be optional and will consist of two electric motors and an epicyclic gearbox.
The Lotus Hybrid Elite will take a mere 3.5 seconds to do the ol’0-60 and its top speed is 315 kmph. The price tag on the hybrid Elitewill be a mere $150,000 US and they are planning to release the Elite in 2014. Stay tuned to EcoAutoNinja as more info and pictures will beavailable at the Paris Motorshow, and we’ll be posting more info here.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System