Los angeles county solar map
erickb of bloblive L.A. tweeted a link to a new web resource called the Los Angeles County Solar Mapwhich helps you visualize the number of solar photovoltaic (pv)installations within the cities scattered around the county. I wasbrowsing through the cities and noticed Venice, CA has over 300kW ofsolar pv installed! that’s equivalent to 92 solar electric systems, itseems like solar panels are a hot bed for the citizens of Venice, Iwonder why?
Los Angeles not only has great rebates since we’rein California but we have average sun hours of 5.5 which is quite highon the scale, I’m surprised there are not more solar electric systemsinstalled in L.A. San Fransico also has a SolarMap, currently the Northern California has more solar panels installedthan sunnier Southern California, maybe they’re more progressive upNorth?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?