Lil Wayne Goes Solar
A lot of people think rap stars are for the most part stupid, semi-illiterate morons who got lucky. I am not one of those people. After all, it is no easy feat to create, produce, market and sell the amount of music they do without being pretty savvy.
Lil Wayne showed off his beginner skateboarding skills alongside a group of professional skateboarders yesterday to mark the opening of the artist’s new Trukstop park in his hometown of New Orleans. The new park occupies a building that survived the 2005 flooding. It was constructed using recycled materials, will be run using solar energy and includes all the features skaters love — stairs with rails for sliding, skating embankments and half pipes.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?