Light Spot – Solar power for shimmering LEDs
LEDsare seen as a potential solution for energy savings. If researchers arelooking to develop more efficient LEDs, then on the other hand,designers are preparing designs for LED lighting systems. An example ofthis blending can be given to “Light Spot” designed by German designerFelix Stark.
Thesystem is a sort of sticker that is totally made up of a foil composedof solar cells. It charges itself in the daytime when its button cellsare exposed to sunlight and at night it provides light using energyharnessed from sun. These units can be installed as flashlights toindicate exit or escape routes and fire exits etc.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?