LDK Solar (LDK) Guides Above Prior Range, But Still Expects Large Q2 Loss
LDK Solar (LDK) is out with an update tonight on results of the 2ndquarter. The company sees Q2 revenues in the range of $225 – 235million which is about inline with the analyst estimates and slightlyabove its previous estimated range. However, the company expects topost a sizable loss of $180 – 200 million in the quarter mainly due toinventory write downs of $150 – 160 million. They are estimatingshipments for the quarter at 230 – 240MW.
Shares are up just a bit in after hours trading.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar