LDK Solar (LDK) Continues Push Into Italian Solar Market With Solar Green Technology Acquisition
LDK Solar (LDK) is expanding its presence in the Italian market this morning by acquiring a 70% controlling interest in systems integrator expert Solar Green Technology. The deal should open up more opportunities in the Italian market.
“We are very excited to acquire a controlling interest of SolarGreen Technology,” stated Xiaofeng Peng, Chairman and CEO of LDK Solar.“SGT’s management and workforce have demonstrated strong competence andboasts solid experience in the PV market. We believe access to SGT’swealth of resources will be an effective and immediate tool for LDKSolar efforts in managing development activity in the Italian PVmarket, which is currently one of the most dynamic and profitableEuropean markets.”
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?