LDK Solar (LDK) Closed Near Lows Of Day Despite Raising Guidance
LDK Solar (LDK) gapped up about 10% this morning after the companyraised guidance but finished around the lows of the day, up just under2%. The stock just can’t seem to get anything going.
The company now expects to report revenues of between $270 – 290million (up from previous estimates of $240 – 270 million) withshipments in the range of 310 – 330MW (up from previous guidance of 260– 300MW) when they report earnings in a few weeks. Wall Streetestimates call for the company to report around $250 million in revenuefor the quarter.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System