LDK Solar (LDK) Begins To Ramp Up Production At Xinyu Plant
LDK Solar just announced that they have finished the firstproduction run of the 5,000 metric ton (MT) train in their Xinyu, Chinaplant. They have also begun ramping up production at the plant, whichhas a yearly capacity of 15,000 metric tons.
“We are pleased to successfully complete of our first production runand begin to ramp manufacturing at our state-of-the-art 15,000 MTpolysilicon plant. The construction of this facility has been anunprecedented undertaking for many of us in attendance. Thisachievement is thanks to our international teamwork and collaborationefforts.”
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?
- Ernie Moniz To Lead the U.S. DOE
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS