LDK Solar completes sale of 15 percent ownership stake in polysilicon plant
LDK Solar Co. Ltd, a leading manufacturer of multicrystalline solarwafers, today announced that it completed the sale of a 15 percentownership stake in its 15,000 metric ton (MT) annualized capacitypolysilicon plant to Jiangxi International Trust and Investment Co.,Ltd. for RMB1.5 billion. The proceeds from the sale have been receivedby LDK Solar.
LDK Solar Co., Ltd. is a leading manufacturer ofmulticrystalline solar wafers, which are the principal raw materialused to produce solar cells. LDK Solar sells multicrystalline wafersglobally to manufacturers of photovoltaic products, including solarcells and solar modules.
In addition, LDK Solar provides waferprocessing services to monocrystalline and multicrystalline solar celland module manufacturers. LDK Solar’s headquarters and manufacturingfacilities are located in Hi-Tech Industrial Park, Xinyu City, JiangxiProvince in the People’s Republic of China. LDK Solar’s office in theUnited States is located in Sunnyvale, California.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar