LDK Signs Deal With Lu’an Group $LDK
The contract calls for LDK Solar to provide the Lu’an Group, aleading Chinese energy company, with 120 megawatts of solar wafersbetween 2011 and 2012 and 2,000 metric tons of polysilicon between 2011and 2013.
Xiaofeng Peng, Chairman and CEO of LDK Solar said, "Partnering withone of the most influential enterprises in China extends our leadershipposition of being a premier manufacturer of solar porducts. Lu’anGroup’s multi-year commitment to LDK Solar underscores the continueddemand for our wafers and plysilicon."
EnergyBoom is a global leader in news information about the renewable energy sector, offering expert analysis to keep you on the cutting edge of the renewable energy world. From public policy and financial analysis to company profiles to social commentary and the basics, EnergyBoom is your 360° view of the renewable energy world. Our contributors scour the globe daily for the latest news and information delivering insight and analysis, covering everything from new technologies to breaking news.
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa