LADWP Announces Solar Workshop
The Los Angeles Department of Water & Power – the nation’slargest municipal utility – has just announced that it will beconducting a workshop to discuss its revised solar rebate and feed-intariff programs. This is the first public meeting since LADWP suspended its solar rebate program last April.
Here is the proposed agenda from the LADWP website:
1. Introductions and Overview of LADWP Local Solar Programs
2. Overview of Solar Incentive Program
3. Breakout sessions to discuss Solar Incentive Program changes
4. Summary of Solar Incentive Program breakouts
5. Overview of Local Renewable Energy Program
6. Breakout sessions to discuss Local Renewable Energy Program
7. Summary of Local Renewable Energy Program breakouts
The workshop will be held on Thursday, July 14, 2011, from 2:00 to5:00 p.m. at LADWP headquarters, 111 N. Hope Street, A-LevelAuditorium, LA CA 90012. Parking is available free of charge in theMusic Center’s underground structure. Attendees should enter onGrand Avenue, between Temple and First Streets, look for the LADWPrepresentative at the entrance and present a printed copy of thisinvitation. The LADWP representative will provide immediate validation and waive parking fees prior to entering the structure.
The Hope Street level entrance to the LADWP headquarters buildingis accessible despite light construction currently in progress on thebuilding exterior. Upon entry, guests will be asked to sign in at theSecurity desk, pass through a screening device and wear atemporary visitor’s badge.
The public is invited. You can RSVP by clicking here.
We will be attending and we will report back on what LADWP has tosay. If you attend as well, please come up and introduce yourself.
Jim Jenal is the Founder & CEO of Run on Sun, Pasadena's premier installer and integrator of top-of-the-line solar power installations for commercial and residential customers. Jim is a NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer – as are the other two principals in the business.In addition, Run on Sun offers solar consulting services, working with consumers, utilities and municipalities to help them make solar power affordable and reliable. Articles l Homepage
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?
- Ernie Moniz To Lead the U.S. DOE
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS