Kyocera Opens New Sales Company In India
Kyocera Corp. has established Kyocera Asia Pacific India Private Ltd.(KAPI), a new Kyocera Group sales company that has been positioned tocohesively strengthen components sales in the continually expandingIndian market.
KAPI, which will start operations Aug. 1, is awholly owned subsidiary of Kyocera Asia Pacific Private Ltd. (KAP), aKyocera subsidiary dedicated to sales in the Asia-Pacific region.
Upuntil now, Kyocera sales activities to India had mainly been conductedfrom the KAP headquarters in Singapore. Recognizing the importance ofthe rapidly growing Indian market, the establishment of KAPI will allowthe Kyocera Group to better respond to customer needs and productdemand, the company says.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?