Krayden Offering Dow Corning PV Frame Sealant
Krayden Inc., a silicone supplier that specializes in high-tech-basedapplications, now offers Dow Corning Solar Solutions’ PV-804Neutral Sealant. This sealant features diverse substrate adhesionqualities, consistent performance and reliability against environmentaldegradation, according to Krayden.
Used for bonding and sealingphotovoltaic module components, the PV-804 caulk sealant is a one-partroom-temperature cure and provides long-term bonding and protectionagainst moisture, mechanical and thermal shock, and vibration. Thissilicone-based sealant features excellent adhesion to aluminum, glassand various laminates, and weathers tough environments, the companyadds. It is chemically stable from -50 degrees C to 180 degrees C.
The Dow Corning PV-804 sealant application requires a caulk gun, or it canbe tooled using a spatula. Additionally, it has a working time ofapproximately 10 to 15 minutes when humidity conditions are at 50% andis tack-free in approximately 30 minutes.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System