Konarka’s Power Plastic Technology
Konarka Technologies has unveiled a range of bags that are equipped with the company’s newsolar panel technology called the Power Plastic. Unlike conventionalsolar panel that can generate electricity using sunlight, this new Power Plastic can provide energy using interior lighting as well.
The new bags, which have been designed in a variety of sizes andshapes, such as backpacks, suit cases, bags and cross bags, wereunveiled at EU PVSEC 2010 that was held in Valencia, Spain.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!