Johns Manville Signs Supply Agreement With SolarFrameWorks
Johns Manville (JM), a global manufacturer of energy-efficient building products, has reached an agreementwith SolarFrameWorks, a photovoltaic solutions company, forSolarFrameWorks to supply its proprietary building-integratedphotovoltaic (BIPV) CoolPly solar roofing components to JM.
JM will market these products through its business entity, the JM E3 Co., also known as JM E3co.
"SolarFrameWorksCoolPly product provides a solution that requires no penetration of aroofing membrane to attach crystalline solar panels to a roofingsystem," states Fred Stephan, vice president and general manager of theroofing systems business for JM. "Avoiding roof penetrations maintainsthe integrity of the roof system, which reduces the risk of leaks."
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa