Jefferies Still Bullish on Chinese Solar Names $JASO $SOLF $YGE $TSL
Jefferies reiterated its Buy ratings on Trina Solar (TSL), Yingli Green Energy (YGE), JA Solar (JASO) and Solarfun (SOLF) this morning. The firm believes more German & Japanese brands willsource modules from China to cut costs. They believe JASO and SOLF will benefit the most while TSL and YGE may not be willing to manufacturefor other brands. Shares of the China solar stocks are flat to downtoday after a nice run over the past several days.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy