IPVEA Introduces PV Matrix
The International PV Equipment Association (IPVEA), an independentnonprofit organization of manufacturers and suppliers of photovoltaicfabrication equipment and related raw materials, has developed the PV Matrix, a new solar supply chain tool.
The IPVEA Matrix illustrates and links the complete PV value chain, IPVEAsays. Located at www.matrix.ipvea.org, the tool is designed to provide a central source of information in order to connect solar marketparticipants.
The PV Matrix separates solar technology into fourmain segments: silicon, organic, research and development, andinstallation and power generation. Each segment expands to showcategories within that technology. From there, each subsection furtherbreaks down. According to IPVEA, this organization simplifies technology and allows visitors to find specific information and locate keysuppliers. Visitors and suppliers can both work and interact with othercompanies.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?