Intersolar North America Plans AWARD Program
Intersolar North America will feature the Intersolar AWARD, a solartechnology honor. Intersolar AWARD winners will be presented at the Hall of Fame exhibit during the three-day exhibition in San Francisco thisJuly.
The third annual Intersolar AWARD pays tribute tooutstanding innovations by companies and institutions from around theworld. The competition is open to exhibitors participating at Intersolar Europe in Munich or Intersolar North America in San Francisco.
The Intersolar AWARD recipients are chosen by an independent panel ofjudges for pioneering products and services in the photovoltaics, solarthermal technology and PV production technology categories. Winners will be announced during an award ceremony at Intersolar Europe in Munich on June 9.
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa