Indian Enginerring Students Design Solar Scooter
A team of students at the Canara Engineering College have created a low-emission tribrid scooter that harvests renewablesolar energy using onboard photovoltaic panels. The V-Spark 3 scooterruns on conventional gasoline as well as electric motors. The energyconsumed during electric transmissions is replenished by the solarpanels.
The V-Spark 3 is based on the concept of a parallel hybrid system,which includes a single accelerator and speedometer for bothtransmissions. If one of the two engines fails during commute, the other one works to keep the vehicle moving.
Via: Daiji World
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?
- Ernie Moniz To Lead the U.S. DOE
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS