HP Woking on Solar Powered Flexible Wrist Displays
HP is working on a technology that could enable soldiers read maps,directions and other important information on a flexible display thatwill be mounted on the wrist of the soldier. The displays will use E-Ink technology and will be powered by solar cells that are integrated intothe surrounding fabric.
The idea is to create displays that can be produced continuously,like newspapers rolling off a printing press. This roll-to-rollmanufacturing process will make the displays bendable and also reducemanufacturing costs.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?
- Ernie Moniz To Lead the U.S. DOE
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current