Hitachi Cable Develops New Production Equipment For PV Wire
Hitachi Cable Ltd. says it will introduce new production equipment at Hitachi Cable (Johor) Sdn. Bhd. ofMalaysia, a new production facility to take its place alongside HitachiCable Fine-Tech Ltd. and Hitachi Cable (Suzhou) Co. Ltd.
The newequipment is being built in response to growing demand for the NoWarpphotovoltaic wire (solder-plated rectangular wire) used in solar cellmodule conductors, Full-scale operation of the new equipment is slatedto begin next year.
Hitachi Cable’s NoWarp wire currently holds a roughly 20% share of the world’s photovoltaic wire market, the company notes.
SOURCE: Hitachi Cable Ltd.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?