Hilti Group Acquires Unirac
Hilti Group, a manufacturer and supplier of specialized tools and fasteningsystems, has acquired Unirac Inc., a provider of photovoltaicsolar mounting solutions.
According to the company, theacquisition will provide Tulsa Okla.-based Hilti North America with anextended presence in the fast-growing North American market.
Unirac will continue to be based in Albuquerque, N.M., and operate under itsexisting name and management structure, led by president and CEO DougMay. Hilti is purchasing Unirac from the Global Environment Fund, aU.S.-based private equity firm.
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!