GT Solar Begins Crystalline Growth Equipment Installation
GT Solar International Inc., aprovider of polysilicon production technology, crystalline ingot growthsystems and related PV manufacturing services, has beguninstallation of its new DSS450HP crystalline growth systems at GCL’s new wafer manufacturing facility.
The new crystalline growth systems are part of a large purchase agreement reflected in the company’sfiscal-year 2010 year-ending backlog, GT Solar notes.
SOURCE: GT Solar
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?
- Ernie Moniz To Lead the U.S. DOE
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS