groSolar Offers New Financing Program
groSolar, a provider of solar energy installation and distributionservices, has developed a new financing program that the companyexpects will significantly lower the cost of solar installations forMassachusetts homeowners.
Through a partnership with solarfinancing company SunRun, groSolar can now install a completeresidential solar electric system for as little as $1,000 down byoffering homeowners exciting financing through the SunRun Power Plan.
Underthe program, SunRun will purchase the homeowners’ systems, which aredesigned and installed by groSolar. For an initial cost of $1,000,homeowners will then pay a low monthly rate for the electricity thepanels produce.
SOURCES: groSolar, SunRun
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System