groSolar, DECK Monitoring Partner On Large-Scale Solar Plant Monitoring
groSolar has expanded its proprietary energy monitoring solution,groEnergy Watch, to include a seamless solution for large-scale solar PV installations. Through a partnership with DECK Monitoring, the companywill be making the improved groEnergy Watch solution available to itsnational network of dealer-installers and commercial installationcustomers in June.
The DECK commercial-system platform connectsseamlessly with the groEnergy Watch system and integrates data from anycommercial inverter or revenue-grade meter to provide a complete turnkey monitoring solution for commercial PV installations of any size,groSolar explains.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar