Greentech Media Nominated in TreeHugger’s “Best of Green” Awards
In its second year of existence, the Best of Green Awards from TreeHugger seek to recognize the "people, places, products, companies, and ideas that are pushing the green movement forward." This year, nominated by readers and editors, Greentech Media has earned that title in two categories: Best Business Website and Best Sci-Tech Blog.While we at GTM have no doubt that we produce the high-qualityinformation that puts us at the top of the pack in both categories, weneed the support of our readers to make it official.
You can vote in each category once a day, so vote often:
And as always, thank you to our readers whether or not you vote!
Greentech Media is an integrated online media company designed to deliver the highest-quality content in the industry, whether it is research, news or critical networking events. Greentech Media is headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., with operations in New York City, San Francisco and Munich.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar