Greentech Media Nominated in TreeHugger’s “Best of Green” Awards
In its second year of existence, the Best of Green Awards from TreeHugger seek to recognize the "people, places, products, companies, and ideas that are pushing the green movement forward." This year, nominated by readers and editors, Greentech Media has earned that title in two categories: Best Business Website and Best Sci-Tech Blog.While we at GTM have no doubt that we produce the high-qualityinformation that puts us at the top of the pack in both categories, weneed the support of our readers to make it official.
You can vote in each category once a day, so vote often:
And as always, thank you to our readers whether or not you vote!
Greentech Media is an integrated online media company designed to deliver the highest-quality content in the industry, whether it is research, news or critical networking events. Greentech Media is headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., with operations in New York City, San Francisco and Munich.
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa