Greentech Media Nominated in TreeHugger’s “Best of Green” Awards
In its second year of existence, the Best of Green Awards from TreeHugger seek to recognize the "people, places, products, companies, and ideas that are pushing the green movement forward." This year, nominated by readers and editors, Greentech Media has earned that title in two categories: Best Business Website and Best Sci-Tech Blog.While we at GTM have no doubt that we produce the high-qualityinformation that puts us at the top of the pack in both categories, weneed the support of our readers to make it official.
You can vote in each category once a day, so vote often:
And as always, thank you to our readers whether or not you vote!
Greentech Media is an integrated online media company designed to deliver the highest-quality content in the industry, whether it is research, news or critical networking events. Greentech Media is headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., with operations in New York City, San Francisco and Munich.
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa
- New Jersey Solar: The Situation Gets Bigger
- Technology and The Green Movement
- Supply and Demand in Solar Materials Market
- Solar In The Classroom
- In Focus: How Green are Electric Vehicles?
- How First Solar Should Spend Their New Cash
- Silicon-Boron Electrodes: The Key to Longer Battery Life?
- U.S Solar Hits Milestone
- Going Green: It’s Now or Never