Greentech Media Launches iPhone App
Greentech Media is excited to announce the official launch of our new iPhone app, available now in the App Store.
The FREE, fully-integrated app offers access to all of GTM’s daily content and lets you preview market research reports fromGTM Research. From each article page, you can post and read comments,share the story via Twitter and Facebook, and e-mail it to colleagues. You can even filter the content by sector, letting you quickly find theinformation you need.
The iPhone app can also be downloaded on the iPod Touch and iPad. While it is not scaled to fit the iPad’s larger screen, the app is stillfully functional. Stay tuned for an iPad-optimized GTM app in thefuture!
Home screen and landing page
List of articles by sector and research section
Greentech Media is an integrated online media company designed to deliver the highest-quality content in the industry, whether it is research, news or critical networking events. Greentech Media is headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., with operations in New York City, San Francisco and Munich.
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!