Green Technology Intellectual Property Summit 2012 Lands in Chicago
The American Conference Institute will hold a Green Technology Intellectual Property Summit in Chicago this summer.
Scheduled for June 27-29, 2012, this conference will bring together attorneys, in-house professionals, investors and government officials for two and a half days of discussion on green IP issues.
With Michael Wise of Perkins Coie, I will be speaking on international protection of green IP rights.
Other presentations will address patent portfolio valuation, licensing green technologies, the law of obviousness in green tech patent prosecution, maximizing the value of a green IP portfolio, and green branding and advertising.
As a speaker, I am pleased to offer my readers a $200 discount off the current early bird conference registration price. The discount code is GPB 200, and this early bird price ends May 4th. Registration info can be found here.
I hope to see you there.
Eric Lane is a patent and trademark attorney at McKenna Long & Aldridge in San Diego, where he is Of Counsel in the Intellectual Property & Technology practice group and the Climate, Energy and Sustainability practice group. Mr. Lane can be reached at (619) 699-2471 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?