Green Solar Finance Finalizes Deal with SunDurance Energy
Green Solar Finance willdevelop a project finance program for SunDurance Energy to offerclients a favorable cost of capital from selected capital sources.SunDurance Energy will provide more compelling project financingoptions to clients by establishing long term relationships withfinancing sources. The objective of the partnership is to seamlesslyintegrate the financing process into the designing and building ofsolar power solutions.
“We are pleased to partner with GreenSolar Finance to enhance our customer service offering with real timepricing and structuring,” said Al Bucknam, CEO of SunDurance Energy.“Green Solar Finance will provide the project finance expertise toaccelerate the growth of our company by adding this strategic elementto our core business of developing, designing, building and operatingsolar power solutions.”
David McGann, CEO of Green Solar Financesaid, “SunDurance Energy‘s deal flow and megawatt-scale focus provide aperfect platform for Green Solar Finance to implement our financecapabilities and bring projects to a successful close.”
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?