Green Mountain Power Completes Three Photovoltaic Projects
Green Mountain Power (GMP), based in Colchester, Vt., has inauguratedthree new solar projects, bringing its total solar installations to five and exceeding its goal of installing and helping its customers install10,000 solar panels in 1,000 days.
These newest projects include a 150 kW installation at the solar orchard at Shelburne Farms and a 138kW project on the roof of the GMP Montpelier Service Center, as well as a 200 kW project, which is currently the state’s largest, next to one ofGMP’s fossil-fuel generating plants in Berlin. All three were designedand installed by Alteris Renewables Inc. of Montpelier.
SOURCE: Green Mountain Power
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System