Governor Rick Perry: Climate Change Non-Believer
Can’t say I was surprised by the comment. After all, he’s running for president and needs some good talking points to lure all the deniers to his camp. But I do find it interesting that the man who says manmade global warming is just a theory that hasn’t been proven, was awful quick to call on Texans to pray for rain so the state’s worst drought in more than a hundred years would end.
Governor Perry doesn’t buy global warming, which there is solid scientific consensus if you don’t count those “scientists” on Exxon’s payroll, but he does believe that God will end the state’s worst drought in more than a hundred years if you just pray hard enough.
Just something to chew on.
Green Chip Stocks Editors & Contributors Jeff Siegel Jeff Siegel is the managing editor of Green Chip Stocks, an independent investment research service that focuses exclusively on renewable energy and organic and natural food markets. Nick Hodge One of the bright young minds in today's cleantech industry, Nick is putting his knowledge of nascent green markets to use in several ways... Nick is the co-author of a best-selling book and has interviewed dozens of times for TV and Web; his keen insight, uncanny foresight, and global contacts have led to double- and triple-digit wins for his readers, time after time.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?