Goldman Sachs (GS) On China Solar Stocks
I just posted about a few US solar companies Goldman Sachs (GS) initiated coverage on and hereis the China solar coverage. Again, hat tip to Street Insider for the ratingsthis morning.
JA Solar (JASO) initiated with a Conviction Buy rating and $7.50price target. It’s calling JASO it’s “top pick”, citing an improvementto cash returns and a better looking balance sheet than its solarcompetitors. Shares are up nearly 5% today. Get JA Solar Technical Analysis
Suntech Power (STP) gets a Sell rating and an $8.40 price target.They believe Suntech’s current valuation premium looks unwarranted dueto a “lower cash margin and stretched balance sheet. Shares of STP areholding up well this morning, down just 1%. Get Suntech Power Technical Analysis
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?
- Ernie Moniz To Lead the U.S. DOE