GET to receive GT Solar milestone system to reach 1GW capacity $SOLR
Solar wafer company Green Energy Technology announced that it will reach milestone capacity 1GW with milestone system from GT SolarInternational Inc. (SOLR) the 2000th crystalline ingot growth furnace.
“GET and GT Solar have developed a trusted partnership over many years,”said Hurlon Lin, president of GET. “GET respects intellectual properties and contracts with partners therefore have made GET a high-tech company with integrity. GET is recognized for producing very high qualitymulticrystalline wafers and GT Solar’s crystalline growth furnaces helpus achieve these results.”
“GET was our first customer in Taiwanfor our DSS crystalline growth systems and we value the partnership that has developed over the years,” said Tom Gutierrez, president and CEO of GT Solar.
GET annual capacity in November reaches 850MW iningot growing and 800MW in wafer slicing. GET keeps receiving customerrequests 50 percent more than GET capacity can offer. The company’sschedule to reach 1.5GW by 2Q11 remains the same and further planningwill be made according to market demands.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?
- Ernie Moniz To Lead the U.S. DOE
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS