GEO to Launch Solar Rebate Program April 19th
From the GEO Website:
"Coloradans can soon tap into millions of Recovery Act dollars andtake steps to save money, boost the economy and save energy as theGovernor’s Energy Office and partners prepare to launch a sweeping,statewide rebate program April 19. This initiative is designed to bringenergy efficiency and renewable energy to tens of thousands ofColoradans and will provide nearly 75,000 rebates worth approximately$22 million."
For 2010, the Colorado GEO solar rebate is set at $1.50 per watt (upto 3kW for residential and 10kW for commercial projects). Several rural and co-op electric utilities in Colorado are offering matching funds to the GEO rebate, bringing the overall solar rebate up to $3 per watt.This is more than the current Xcel Energy and Black Hills Energy solarrebate of $2.55 per watt in Colorado.
Funds for the GEO solar rebate are first-come, first-serve.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?