GE Releases 1 MW Solar Inverter $GE
GE has introduced a 1 MW solar inverter, which will make it the largestin GE’s portfolio. The inverter is available in 50- and 60-hertzversions.
"As the demand for cleaner energy continues to grow inthe United States and around the world, we expect to see an increase inthe number of larger, multi-megawatt solar installations," says BruceNorman, general manager of solar technologies for GE Power & Water."As renewable energy penetration increases, so too will the challenge to effectively integrate these larger solar projects into the grid. Oursolar inverter technology is designed to tackle the issue of gridreliability, which is critical to the future growth of the solarindustry."
GE Energy: gepower.com
SOURCE: GE Energy
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Glass and Green Building
- How China Will Transform The Energy Industry
- New Project Will Forecast Solar Generation
- In Focus: The Potential of Los Angeles Solar
- Tesla Reports Profit, Stock SKYROCKETS
- SolarCity Raises $500M
- Graphene That Redefines Electric Current
- NextEra Gobbles Up Smart Energy Capital
- Oil Prices and Renewable Energy
- 5 Promising Eco Careers
- In Focus: People Power!
- The EV Cordless Power Vehicle Charging System