Free Electric Vehicle Parking at The World’s Greenest Parking Facility!
BMW Group DesignworksUSA has partnered with Canopy Airport Parking to create the world’s greenest parking facility at Denver International Airport. Slated to open this month with a capacity of about 4200 vehicles, theparking project showcases a variety of advanced environmentally friendly technologies, including the use of solar power, geothermal energy, wind energy, CNG, biodiesel and hybrid shuttles.
Expecting to attain a LEED Gold certification, the parking willfeature Garage Juice Bar charging stations for electric vehicles thatwill provide charging on a complimentary basis to help speed theadoption of zero-emission electric cars.
'EcoFriend' is an environmental blog. The idea behind EcoFriend is simple: to inform and educate consumers who love to possess the latest gadgets and products available in the market and who are also concerned about the environment around them.
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar